Thursday, May 8, 2008

This post is gonna suck because.....

Im moving! And I just wanted to blog really quick just to let all know that I am still alive! Even though Im sure I am SO important to you all that you were actually wondering where I was! haha... Anywho, I am in the middle of moving, painting, moving..and painting. Oh and my one and a half year old is making it even more intersting than it already is! Love Yall and I will get back to this blogging world when my life stops spinning SO FAST!

Oh yea and Im stressed that The Hills finale is on Monday...what am I gonna watch at midnight on TiVo until it comes back on???!?!?! And then AI is almost done! What's a girl to do......

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I feel you on the Hills.... Why am I so in love with that show... But come on LC and Lo are not being very nice to Audrina! But for real Audrina is back with Justin Bobby... for real, she is so pretty what does she see in him? Sorry, I am just totally going off about the Hills.. But I knew you would understand! Have fun with the move! Sorry your not closer or I would offer my help!!

Andrea, Joey, & Jackson Mott said...

yeah for new house but eeewww for moving. I hear ya on the Hills, but you should totally get into Gossip Girl on the CW, that is on Mondays too, I know you would love it cause we are so much alike and absolutely love that show. You would also like Greek on the family channel. on Wednesdays a new real world is on MTV and it is good. eeeewww and I love one tree hill that is on mondays too after or before gossip girl. then of course greys anatomy!!! love it. check some of these shows out I think you will like-ee. get that house all cute for when i come to see ya.

rickellespinoza said...

if you watch one tree hill on the soap net channel you can totally catch up. they just started from season 1 and they play two episodes in a row. on my cable its on at 11:00, but i dont know what time that would be for dish. soaps are so addicting!

Emily said...

I hate moving too! It's not the packing, but the unpacking that kills me. That & the cleaning. Yuck! Good luck!

Kim said...

I hear ya about the moving! We just got done... it is such a relief to be done!!! Good Luck!