Thursday, August 21, 2008

Just a thought......

Is it just me recently becoming so accustomed, or is really true.....

The harder you try, the more effort you put in, and the more obedient you become..... The harder, and more often, you fall and have to try and get up????????

It's like, cut me some slack here! Don't misread what I am trying to say here, I really am not a negative person (or so I thought)! But it's like they say... "count your blessings".. OK, so I have done that OVER and OVER, believe me, I know I have many! But is it human to just wonder....
"OK, I do have many many things to be gratful for, but it would be nice to just catch a tiny break" I talked to my sister about this, and when I sit back and think about it, we have really been caught some pretty cool little breaks lately, which I am SO grateful for, but it just seems like for every one break we catch, we get 100 more obsticles! I keep telling myself, this is all just a test, I know that in the end, we will be blessed tremendously, if only we are obedient to the cause! But, in the meantime, my human ( and ever so imperfect) mind leaves me wondering if it's true.....

The harder you try, the more effort you put in, and the more obedient you become..... The harder , and more often, you fall and have to try and get up????????

2 comments:

Michelle said...

So, I was talking to someone the other day, and she told me that Heavenly Father, gives his strongest the most trials to see if they are strong enough to endure so.....:)

rickellespinoza said...

i know what you mean. sometimes it feels like no matter what you do there is always something else waiting for you. hang in there... it will get better! love ya