Saturday, August 2, 2008

Vegas or BUST!

Hey all! This is going to be a pretty boring blog, cause nothing exciting has been happenin lately! Jeff finally turned in his application to the Sheriff's Office, jeez they ask you about everything and you have to turn in with it everything but your left leg! No secrets here!!

Other than that, its been a quiet week.. I am, however, very excited about August 9 and 10..because I get to go down to Vegas for the weekend all ALONE with no kiddies or hubby (love ya babe) !! I already reserved Emily to tame some mane for a sista..holla! And all you girlies down there in the big LV... we are having a girls night at Cheescake Factory! So, I hope that all you guys can come and we can have some fun times :)

Oh yea, and little JJ learned a new word. "shut-up".. Thank you Toy Story :)

That's all for now folks! Hopefully my next blog is funner... And I'll have pics next time ( I left my charger at my mommas, so i can't download pics!)

Happy Blogging

5 comments:

Steph said...

I totally want to see you! I'm excited you are coming. Keep me posted on the plans :)

Anonymous said...

Oh girl.... Im going to be in Cali when you are here! ugg! that stinks! oh well, you will just have to come back again real soon! ha!

Talli said...

good for you girl-you deserve that-have a Blast and a piece of cheese cake for me:)

Emily said...

Ah, yea! I talked to Kara & Seriza about our par-tay & they'll be getting back to me. Can't wait to see you! Love ya girl.

Andrea, Joey, & Jackson Mott said...

hheelloo! count me in hopefully, you best call me! My b-day is monday and i don't think we are celebrating it this weekend so hopefully i will be free. i have been needing a dose of Lenzi whoo hoo