Wednesday, July 23, 2008

P.O.S.T

My title is not the kind of post you are all thinking of, my fellow bloggers! My title stands for Police Officer Selection Test... and my husband just passed it today!! YEA!!

I am so proud of him! He has passed his GED and this POST test all within one month! Hes been studying so hard, and still working his butt off at work! I love him :)

Now if I could just get a frickin job, then he could actually turn in his application! All in good time :)
Just wanted to post a happy moment for us!

10 comments:

VivaLasFloyds said...

Congrats!

Brad and Leslie said...

Awesome job Jeff!

rickellespinoza said...

yeah jeff! i knew he actually had some brains in that head! hahaha seriously tho, thats awesome!

Anonymous said...

yeah!! Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

You were right!! I love it!! Way cute!

Andrea, Joey, & Jackson Mott said...

congrats that is great, happy for you guys.

Jillian said...

Hey Babe,
Well Congrats to you guys, and I am so happy for you.

Don't worry you will find a job soon.

Oh and by the way I can totaly relate to the social thing and missing my old life in vegas. Man oh man do I know exactly what you mean.
Love you
Jillian

Emily said...

YES!! That is awesome! You totally need to come down her & hang out with me! I would love to do your hair for ya!

Anonymous said...

WAHOOOoooooo!

Emily said...

Yeay!!! I do, do hair on Saturdays out of my house for now. I'll email you my info. I'm so excited!!