Saturday, September 6, 2008

Could you resist this face...Cuz I can't!!!!

Is that not the cutest pucker you have ever seen!!???! This is JJ's new way of telling you that he wants a kiss! He will call your name and pucker, you then have to walk to where he is at and give him the kiss... haha! This kid is a stinkin' ham and a handful! He just brightens every part of my day, and makes everything so funny :) He is also into "knuckles".. he no longer will give hi-fives, he wants to hit knuckles! And it is so funny, because he will walk up to complete strangers and hold his little fist up and say "knuckles!".. Hilarious!

I just wanted to post a little update, and I thought I would make a little note of the things we have been up to in our home....

1. I have been scrapbooking the heck outta myself! I am a soon to be Stampin' Up! demonstrater, and I am preparing for my very first class.. we are making greeting cards, and cutting enough out for up to 20 people to have every little piece is..well.. tedious at times! But I absolutley love it!

2. I still haven't found a full time job yet, still working part time, but we are convinced that there is a plan for us, we just have to be patient!

3. We had Emily up for Labor Day weekend, and it was so fun! We had such a good time just being, well, LAZY! We watched movies, made hawaiin haystacks and painted toenails.. and of course, caught a movie! It was an awesome change in the daily grind, we really enjoyed having her here, and hope she comes a lot more!

4. JJ is just growing like a weed.. and I am already getting ready to start planning his bday party for dec.. I know it seems early, but with all the holidays around his birthday, I want to give everyone heads up on the invites, and I want it to be one fun party! So, you all prepare to be in Utah in December, cause we are having the funnest barnyard party in town!

5. Last, but certainly not least, we are leaving to Salt Lake this afternoon, and we are so excited! We havent had a vacation, much less a mini-one, like the one we are about to take, in almost 2 years! We are going to be there until Tuesday night! We are going to the Zoo and all the fun normal family things you do in Salt Lake.. and of course, SHOP! Wahoo.. Im excited! Until next Wednesday... Have fun..Happy blogging.. And love everyone tons!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok... i would just sit and kiss that face all day long! I love that! He has suck juicy lips! Love them!! have a safe and fun trip!!

rickellespinoza said...

hope salt lake was a blast... and congrats on the job! hope all is well!

Steph said...

Kimmy was in town last week and I showed her your blog. She was happy to see your hubby, and your darling son! She's getting married in January...finally :)

The Johnson Five said...

HA..HA...OK GIRL...THAT MIGHT BE THE CUTEST PICTURE I'VE EVER SEEN. IT MAKES ME WANT TO PUCKER UP TOO!!!

Emily said...

He is way too cute! I miss that little guy, even though he locked me out of the bathroom! I had such a great time! I will have to visit again. Love you guys!