Monday, October 27, 2008

We're still hoppin...

Hey folks. We are here. No my internet is not down. I am just lazy. I mean busy. Really I am just so busy that I end up being lazy by the time I should be doing things I like, like for instance.. scrapbooking, blogging...etc.. instead, when I get that golden opportunity to do those things, I just decide being lazy sounds better! No major update, still no camera charger, so no pictures! We are, however, pumpkin carving and building a gingerbread haunted mansion this week, and visiting the local Staheli Farms pumpkin patch and corn maze, so I guess I should get on that camera charger.. O and Halloween, wow, I really NEED that dang camera to be charged! This weekend I have major party plans to make this blog all shiny and new, with new fun halloween pics! Have a good week, and a fun Halloween!!

4 comments:

rickellespinoza said...

you can borrow my charger if you need to. I assume all sony batteries are the same? anyway, let me know, i will have jesus give it to jeff to give to you... haha

Heier's said...

I know how life gets hence my own blog gap. But I wanted you to notice who got added to my friends and family list! Oh yeah! I think you're great! Keep on bloggin', when you can because I love reading what you're up to.

Brad and Leslie said...

Wow-you're alive. I feel bad that I still have your other candle....

Shawna said...

yay I found your blog. Now everyone can see J.J.'s new best friend, Maverick. haha Anyway I just wanted you and everyone to know how much I love having J.J. it has been really great for everyone. Im glad Im getting to know you better. I think you are beautiful and a great mom