Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!

Well, to start off, here are a couple pics from this morning that made me happy! JJ got to mow the lawn with grandpa.. No two things make this kid happier... Grandpa and a tractor. So, you can guess that he was pretty much in heaven!



We had a fun Halloween week this year, lots of pictures follow to make up for all this time with picturless postings :) Hope everyone had a happy and fun Halloween.... we sure did!









Here is my little girraffe.. He didn't like the hat part, so this is the extent of the costume that you get! He really did look cute, and he LOVED trick or treating! Every house we went to he would actually say "trick-or-treat" and "thank you", I thought he would be more shy, but I guess I was wrong! This kid will do anything for candy :)


These are our pictures from Staheli Farms pumpkin patch and petting farm. We had to go at night, so the tractor rides weren't going, but we had a good time anyway!





Daddy and his boy on the John Deer tractor tricycle... I should have snapped a shot of the fit he threw when we took him off the thing to go home....




There was a big pile of dirt with tractors in it for kids to play in... I wonder where JJ was????



You guessed it!










This was his face when we told him that if he smiled for one more picture, he could go back and ride the John Deere tricycle... Have you ever seen such excitment in a face??!!?!



Here is our little family picture..." hmm.. where is my pocket? " Jeff says!











Here below is JJ being convinced by his dad to pet the baby Lamb.. and as you can see by the little finger sloooowly going in for the pet, daddy succeeded at the convincing game







Dad had to, yet again below, convvince JJ to pet the daddy sheep.. and again, above, JJ caved, petting the big sheep.. this kid caves into peer pressure like no one I have ever known!




JJ once again giving us a cheesy smile, we used 'just smile one more time and you can ride the
tricycle again!' trick...



This is at the entrance of the farms... this was the moment the John Deere tricycle was spotted. Damn bike, it is really taking over this post!!!



Pumpkin carving night! JJ was lovin diggin out the insides of the pumpkin... Here are some fun pictures from our night!


















Some quick random pictures..... JJ thinks that he fits in this chair... He is so freakin cute!




JJ LOVES his grandpa... and I am pretty sure the feeling is reciprocated.. I am so glad that JJ has his grandma and grandpa close, I hope he has years and years of more memories to make with them!!
I dig this picture, I can't believe how big my little guy is getting.. It seems like he was born yesterday!



Well we have had a fun October.. and I hope that the rest of the holidays are just as fun for us! Hope everyone had as much fun as we did! Happy blogging!

5 comments:

Brad and Leslie said...

Too cute & too much fun! Looks like you guys are keepin busy and having a good time doin it. :)

Steph said...

What a little cutie! Doesn't the time fly soooo fast! I'll bet you look at him and think, where has the time gone?

Talli said...

what a cute costume! he is getting so big so fast! my boys like tractors/lawn mowers too-big or little it must be a boy thing!:)

The Johnson Five said...

Cute costume!

Andrea, Joey, & Jackson Mott said...

oh, it looks like you guys had such a good time on halloween! If you lived here you could come to our halloween party, then it would really be a partay with you all there, hee hee. love ya.