Sunday, November 9, 2008

Cookies. Rain. Guitar Hero. supermodel-esque photo shoot..

Tonight we decided to make oatmeal chocolate chip cookies! It was a rainy and cold day here... just a perfect day for movies and cookies.. with a little milk of course! Due to the graphic pictures below, I just want you to remember that we are sane (for the most part), and well fit people to be raising an innocent child, and living among society!! It was fun to spend some time together... baking and watching Iron Man! It was JJ's first time mixing cookies. He had a fun time, but obviously, as you will see below, probably not as much fun as mom and dad :) We also played Guitar Hero.. but we rocked out so hard core, the pictures were deemed too graphic by blogger.com Haha. Really I just didn't get any pictures, but the first excuse sounded way more rock star. PS... I dyed my hair dark last week, Jeff loves it way more than the blonde so I thought.. WHY NOT!?!?!



I threw this decent picture in the mix just so that you could all see that our faces didn't get stuck from taking idiotic pictures for an hour. Really, it was an hour.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! ok first I have to say... I love your hair! I love your background too! Reminds me of mine! Ha! great minds think alike!! and seriously those picture are hillarious!

Nick/Syd said...

Why did you do that?

Kasey said...

LOL Hi Lenzi! I just came across your blog from Megan's. You guys crack me up with all your crazy pics and then suddenly a serene one, lol! and by the way JJ is adorable, in case you don't already know that :)

Brad and Leslie said...

WAY TMI! You are nasty. :) But I still love you guys! I'm still laughing at Jeff's 'ideas' from this past weekend. Had any strawberry shortcake lately Lenz? HA HA!

rickellespinoza said...

wow, you guys are um.... special! haha. just kidding, i think it would be interesting to see you and jeff in a serious conversation. I dont think either of you are physically capable hahaha. we need to set up a day for you to trim and re-dye my hair. the blonde is coming thru a ton! it looks like i have blonde highlights! btw, I love your hair dark

Andrea, Joey, & Jackson Mott said...

okay ya big ol dorks, too funny. love your hair too, I love change. I am glad our husbands are so good about us changing our hair so much. me going dark this time was all Joeys idea, he gets so excited about it--metro. hee hee love ya guys