Monday, November 24, 2008

The latest events...

Here's a little list of the things our family has been up to lately..
- Work, work and more work for the both of us :)
- Trying to spend as much quality family time that we can
- Re-modeling our hall bathroom
- Hanging out at street ball basketball games (see pics below)
- Attempting to keep in tradition with having atleast 2 date nights a month (we actually succeeded this month!)
- Having an (almost) 2 year old, who thinks it is already time to go through the TERRIBLE twos!
- Jeff got to go down to Vegas to take Kyli fishing at Lake Mead for the day fishing on the boat for her birthday.
- Lenzi is very busy getting JJ's birthday party all planned, it is of course 6 days before Christmas!
- We are both excited to go shopping on BLACK FRIDAY! We are excited because this is the first year we get to go together and actually spend the day shopppin' and hopefully get all of our Christmas shopping done, YEA RIGHT!

Here are a few pictures of our latest happeinings.. Enjoy!

JJ " fickin" his tractor.. don't worry, Dad was on close watch letting him use the real screwdriver!

JJ and Dad "fickin" his tractor together, JJ thought it was extra cool Dad was wearing his real workin' gloves :)
Isn't she a beaut?! Man, you don't realize how ghetto your house looks until you tear it apart and take a picture!
Hey, I have a joke... Once there was a boy and a girl who decided to remodel their bathroom in November. They both say that the bathroom will be all pretty and remodeled before Christmas! HAHA ( That was the punch line!)
Jeff and I had the opportunity to go and see a street ball basketball game. I don't know how many of you are familiar with these guys, you can see them play on ESPN playing for And1 (the shoe brand), they don't play professional ball, but they play the whole game doing tricks and some of the things they can do are amazing! Jeff's work sponsered the game here in St George, so we got to go sit on the front row and see it close up!
Here is Jeff and I with "Hot Sauce". All of the players have names that they use when they play!
Jeff and "Spyda" after the game
Jeff has this little scooter on the lot and JJ loves to ride it with Dad! He had the best time rising around the lot with him.
These are just some courtesy photos of the present JJ made for me the other day. What makes this present so thoughtful is that about 10 min before this picture, I had his room flawlessly clean, then I had to go take a shower to get ready for work. If you look closely, you can see JJ with a tube of lotion. Enough said.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your humor about everything! JJ is a stinker... he reminds me of my little stinker I have!! Ha! I love those presents when they mess us a very clean room too! so fun! Love them!! Ha!

Brad and Leslie said...

Wow - JJ and Trevor are definitely related. Looks like the b-ball game was fun!

April said...

YEAH!!!! You found me!!! I didn't know I was lost or that YOU had a blog!!! Suhweet!!! Yours is way cute! I haven't figured out how to make the pics small yet. Mine are all one size!!! hahahaha!! I'll get the hang of it yet!

Andrea, Joey, & Jackson Mott said...

cute pics. hey Joey, Jackson and I will be at JJ party, we are so excited to come up and see everyone. Joey will be excited cause finals will be over. so count us in. this is my official RSVP blog style, cute invitations and theme love it

The Johnson Five said...

Ha..Ha...don't you love having a 2 year old?? Hope your bathroom gets done soon..I bet it will be beautiful!