Wednesday, November 19, 2008

An official apology to the "LOSERS" of the world....

So... as you can see, yesterday was a pretty rough day. Let me rewind a little bit and tell you how my day was brightened after the sun had already gone down.....

I drove up from work around 6:30 pm.. I walked into the house, still sick to my stomach that someone had stolen my purse, and also feeling a little stressed at the list of calls I had to make to fix my stolen wallett problem..I decided to go straight into my bedroom and change into warm comfies so that I could be comfortable for the night. I geared my hair stuff up, ready to do Rickell's hair (which turned out fabulous, if I do say so myself). I started digging into my clean laundry (NO, I hadnt folded it yet ok?!) and I see this oddly familiar looking blue and red plaid fabric..............

IT WAS MY FREAKING PURSE.........................

At this point, I don't even want to tell anyone because as you can see from my last post, I was not very kind about losers who steal! HAHA Well, I am here to say I AM AN IDIOT!
How, do you ask, did my purse end up in my laundry basket??? Well, once I saw the purse, I instantly remembered......

Rewind to Monday night..
I drove up from work, and even though I previously stated that I left my purse in the car, I LIED! I remember now that Jeff and I had decided on the phone on the way home to NOT go out to dinner, so that meant I would not have left my purse in the car to go change, I actually drove up from work and remembered that there were clothes in the dryer that I had put in before work, so I grabbed my purse and threw it in the laundry basket, picked up the laundry basket and threw my clothes in.. Low and behold, the purse was there the whole time!
So, in answer of your comment Les, I would have loved that call last night, I was in a great mood!
Although, my kid did still lock himself in his room, and I had to ruin his door and break the casings around it..as if my bathroom in the middle of a remodel doesn't look ghetto enough!

4 comments:

Jon & Bridget said...

Ohhhh I am so glad that you found it. I thought about you all night and how much stress you must be feeling! :) We all do stuff like that... you aren't the only one. Love ya... hope to see you at work soon!

Anonymous said...

That is soooo Funny! I love it! We all do things like that... me more than others! Im glad you shared!!

Nick/Syd said...

Apology accepted.

The Bishop Family said...

i am glad you found your purse. i am always loosing my keys and not in the house at stores the car everywhere.