Tuesday, November 18, 2008

This world houses some SERIOUS losers...

Why? Do you ask, well let me get you up to speed.... I guess I am so nieve to what losers we live around. Do you all agree that it takes a serious loser to sneak up onto ones personal property (ie car port) and open up that persons vehicle to STEAL their purse????


Well, that's exactly what the ***ing loser decided to do at my house last night. Here's the scoop.

Last night, I drove up from work around 6:30 pm. I decided I would leave my purse in the car (which was in the dark car port, and there was also no sunlight left to be seen). Me, being the idiot that I am, left my purse in the car because I was going to just run into the house and change really quick because we had decided to go grab a bite to eat for dinner. Once I got into the house, we had changed our minds and decided to stay in and cook dinner so that we could work on the bathroom remodel. Not even thinking that I had left everything in the car. We got busy cooking and cleaning, that the purse being in the car became a distant memory.

By the time we finished clearing out the bathroom, and getting JJ out of his bedroom that he locked himself in by breaking the door AND the casings around it ( that's a post for another day), we realized it was 10 oclock and JJ hadnt even had a bath yet! So, we hurried and got everyone showered and ready for bed. So... by this time it was 11:30, and we hit the sack. Fast forward...

This morning about 10:45, JJ and I were all ready to head out to the doctor to get some antibiotics for his booger nose and cough.... I looked for my purse in the house and remembered at that moment that I had left it in the car, so......

As I walked out to the car and opened the door, I looked at the seat, and my stomach dropped. NO PURSE. So after the doctor, where I had no checkbook or Insurance card, I drove straight to work.. blocked the debit cards, called the temple ( my recommend was in my wallett), called all three credit bearus ( My SSN card was in there, stupid, I know)... and now I get to go buy a new license, file a police report, and pull out my hair.

Did I mention we are remodeling our bathroom, and now have a broken childs door and baseboard... and I am officially done on my soap box. I am so pissed today. Happy blogging.

3 comments:

Dj,Megs & 5 Beautiful kids said...

I'm sorry that sucks! Doesn't sound like fun at all. I hope that nothing happens with your social security card.

rickellespinoza said...

hehe, where's the update lenz? ;)

Brad and Leslie said...

Wow! And to think, I almost called you last night just to see how you were doing - good thing I didn't! My ears hurt bad enough - I didn't need you screaming at me. :) Sorry - this must be such a pain in the boody, but it sounds like you have it pretty well handled!