Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Family Pictures 2008!

We chose today to be our family picture day for 2008! We woke up early and drove about 5 minutes to a little town outside of Hurricane called Toquerville. There is a subdivision called Cholla Creek, and it has the most beautiful little pic nic park running along a stream. We got there all dressed and ready just a little after 9 am, it turned out to be the best time of day for the sun in that specific area. Here are a select few from the photo shoot... There is actually one homework assignment that goes along with this post.. We are in limbo about which picture to be 'the one' for this years Christmas card, so I will number the first three pics and everyone cast their vote! I will let you know next week which pic took the cake! (Not to sway ANY votes, but I (the mom, and bottom line decision maker) am particularly partial to PHOTO NUMERO #2)... I'm just sayin'..........


PHOTO #1



PHOTO #2


PHOTO #3



Is that not the cutest friggin baby in the WORLD!? OK, I know what you're thinking, he doesn't look like a baby.. But,he is.. he's MY BABY :)






The two most handsome boys this side o the Mississippi! Ok, well actually , just the two most handsome boys, period!



RANDOM!!! Below is the funniest picture EVER.. Don't let the brightness fool you, this picture was taken at 2 AM in the pitch black of night... I used my night vision on my camera and the flash of course.. Look at how he is sleeping! He is TOTALLY knocked out.. Slept through the night! Hilarious Eh?!

I am so happy for the Holidays to be upon us! It's time for fun memories, and awesome blogging! I can't wait to see everyone start getting in the spirit of the Holidays!! Todays family picture's really made me feel like they are here, we always do our pictures at this time of year, and I look at them each year and see my little family grow, both physically and spiritually. I see every year more love in the eyes of my precious hubby for both JJ and I, and I see that same growth exuded in mine as well. I didn't want to get sappy, but I just love to look at still photos of my little family, especially my precious baby boy. Time flies, and I am reminded of that every time I see little moments caught in photos! I hope everyone takes advantage of this time of year to reflect on the same! It is the time of year to be THANKFUL for our MANY MANY blessings! Today I got to see mine captured forever! Happy blogging.....

7 comments:

rickellespinoza said...

i like number two, but I think it might be a bit too far away. i like the close up shot better. either way you all look fabulous. just enjoy only trying to keep one child happy taking pictures. trying to get 5 people looking at the camera and not looking doofy is almost impossible. i dred having our family pictures taken. UGH!

Shawna said...

I like number three. And really your eyes looks amazing. Im so sorry I cant take jj these two days. We will miss him, he is really a joy to have here. Taking them to the park yesterday was like having twins, it was great

Anonymous said...

Ok... I love all of them! I like number 2 but I think the best one is number 3. it is more up close and personal... where as number 2 is more distant! those turned out really nice!!

Kasey said...

I agree with you, I like #2. But I think maybe it should be zoomed in a bit :)

Brad and Leslie said...

I think #2 takes it hands down. Fo shizzle! Can't wait to get my card in the mail!

Andrea, Joey, & Jackson Mott said...

Very cute pictures, love everything about them, your outfits, the scenery, the hot people in them. I really like #2 also, it is a really nice one of all of you. I better be getting one of these Christmas cards. I really like the one of you and Jeff, your eyes are really blue, Looking like one sexy momma. love your hair too. we are taking our Family pictures tomorrow and I still don't know what we are wearing. aaaahhhh!!!

Nick/Syd said...

I would have to say #2 because JJ is looking at the camera. They are all hot though!!