Sunday, December 21, 2008

Overload.....

Well, it is update overload time! SO much has gone on since I last posted! We had and awesome and yummy Thanksgiving, and we have spent the last four weeks remodeling our bathroom which is NOT done yet, and planning JJ's big birthday party, which went off with a bang! We had such a good time, I hope everyone who came did too! We did a barnyard animal theme, I think it turned out really cute. We ended up having to have the party at the church because it was so cold we couldn't have it outside like we had originally planned! My camera took a dive and I just had to go purchase a new one, which sounds like fun, but it really wasnt becasue I couldn't get the awesome Sony that I had, I had to downgrade a little, but it's ok! Becuase of my lack of camera, I couldnt take pictures of the fun snow storm we had here in Utah! It was absolutly beautiful and JJ loved it! We have so much going on, I can't even blog it all, my thoughts are TOTALLY jumbled! On an end note, I want to thank all you guys who took the time to come and share JJ's fun day with us! Les and Brad and the kiddos came, Joey, Andrea and Jackson, Kim and Dax and Emily, Connor and Wyatt and my in laws all took the trip from Vegas to come up here! We love all of you guys a ton and are so thankful to have family and friends like you.. Love all your guts!

Here is JJ with all the loot! This kid has Christmas in 4 days! And we always feel bad for poeple with birthdays so close to Christmas.. not anymore! This kid has an obsession with tools.. and he got plenty of them! Notice in the background, we hadnt even opened any other presents and he already had his drill and tool belt on! He got so many awesome gifts, and he loves every single one! My back living room is filled with them all.. He got tools, puzzles, tractors, and the coolest little cash register with money that he totally loves.. he thinks he is rich and walks around the house with the money in his pocket! He got a cute bowling set and baseball set... and the cutest little jacket that he rocked for church today! He also got a beautiful blanket that was specially made for him, it was so thoughtful and so much appreciated! He also got the cutest remote controlled tractor that plays music and he seriously hits the button 5 million times a day and does a little dance! This kid totally made out like a bandit! We are so overwhelmed by the love that everyone showed us and JJ and are so grateful for everyone in our lives!


Just a side note on this pic.... Grandpa and Grandma got him a John Deere tractor and hat, as you can see below.. He has to wear the hat when he works with his tools. He seriously will not play with the tools until his John Deere hat is on.. I think he gets that from Grandpa! My child has officially become a Utah hick.. he wears John Deere! hahaha
He was drilling the hair I was cutting off of Aunt Leslie's hair.. Jeff took aim at the perfect John Deere shirtless buttcrack Kodak moment!

Jeff and I got JJ his first Radio Flyer tricycle for the Big 2! He LOVES it, and is already getting the hang of peddling!

Wow.. Im lookin pretty hot in the background eh?! Here he is opening up his John Deere tractor and hat from Grandma and Grandpa!
Here is the awesome blanket that Rickell had made for him by her very talented mom.. It is gorgeous! Thanks a ton Rickell!
Here is cute Chloe enjoying her sandwich! She is so stinking darling!
Here is handsome Maverick ( aka JJ's BFF!) coloring away! He was so cute in his studly little hat!
Here is cousin Kolbey face painting for all the kids.. This is JJ getting a pink pig on his cheek!
Here is the cupcake cake I did... I thought I got acloser up, but I didn't! I got a cupcake stand and did orange and yellow frosting with barnyard candles.. There were pigs, cows, tractors, sheep and red barns!
On Friday, JJ's actualy bday, I brought him home a little cake form the store, and, well.. you can see how he felt about it!

Just a quick shot from Thanksgiving, it was raining like a TON and I let him go out and play in the rain... isnt that every kids pastime?! Everyone have a MERRY CHRISTMAS! We love you all and wish you the very BEST!!!

4 comments:

Jillian said...

Sounds like you guys are really busy, kinda like us. Have a great Christmas, love you tons!

Brandon, Nicole and Lucy said...

You look really hot in those pictures. Really hot.

Andrea, Joey, & Jackson Mott said...

hey girl, we had a blast at JJ's party and we wouldn't have missed it for nothing. sorry we had to leave, we wanted to get back to Vegas cause Joeys brother Tim and his wife were there visiting before they went to Snowflake for Christmas and we wanted to spend some time with them. we need to plan a weekend when we can come up and play, love ya have a good christmas.

Talli said...

Love the tool belt! He is getting too big too quick. Looks like you had a great holiday.