Wednesday, December 24, 2008

BABY TAG....

1-Where were you when you first found out you were pregnant? In my bathroom at home.
2-Who was with you? Niesha and Jeff
3- How did you find out that you were pregnant? I took a test becausemy mom tols me that she knew I was pregnant after she went with me to a dr. appt. She said she listened to me explain to the dr how I felt and she said "girl, you just told that dr you were pregnant, now go home and take a test!"
4- What was your first reaction to finding out you were pregnant? Excitment
5- Who was the first person you told? I called my mom and sisters.. Of course Jeff already knew.. and Niesha!
6- Did you plan to get pregnant? Yes
7- Did you tell everyone else right away? Yes and No.. we told most of our inner circle, but I waited until after the first heartbeat and ultra sounds just to make sure everything was ok
8-Was everybody happy for you? Totally.
9- Did you go out and celebrate? No, we just talked about our plans non stop
10- Did you want to find out the sex? Yep. We found out as soon as we could
11- What was the sex? He's a boy!
12-Did anyone throw you a baby shower? Yep.. My mom and sisters and some of my friends.
13- If yes, who? I just told you!
14- Did you get any outfits at the baby shower that you just knew you weren't going to put on your baby?Bahaha! Doesnt EVERBODY!?!?
15- How much weight did you gain? Well I lost 18 lbs my first trimester, then in the next two, I added 23 pounds, so I guess technically I gained 5 lbs haha
16- Did you lose all of the weight that you gained? All but skin! Thank God for an awesome hubby who was so willing to purchase some nip and tuck! haha
17- Did you get a lot of stretch marks?Not a ton... just the typical ones around my belly and hips.. but they got cut off, my next ones when I have another will be there forever!
18- What did you crave the most?I didn't crave anything much.. I was so sickened by smells, everything stunk!
19- Did you crave anything crazy? Not at all.. boring tag eh?!
20- Who or what got on your nerves the most?Everything always gets on my nerves, pregnancy didn't change a thing!
21- Were you married at the time? YES
22- Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? Not one, I was VERY lucky!
23- Where were you when you went into labor? At home after the appt to get my membranes stripped for the UMPTEENTH time!
24- Did your water break? Nope the nurse had to break it
25- Who drove you to the hospital? Jeff
26- Did you go early or late? Early. my due date was the 30th or something, I had him on the 19th...
27- Who was in the room with you when you gave birth? Just me, Jeff and the nurses and Dr... that's kind of a private sacred moment to me, that I just wanted to share with my husband!
28- How long were you in labor for? Labor.. 19 Hrs... Delivery about 30 minutes
29- Did you have any drugs for the pain? An epidural.. hello I AINT superwoman haha... It was AWESOME!!
30-Did you go Natural or have a c-section? All Vag baby! haha and not ONE stitch if I do say so myself.. K that was a little TMI hahaha
31- What was your first reaction after giving birth? I asked if his huge bump on top of his head would go away.. then I kissed him and smiled for the camera :)
32- How big was the baby(s)?8 lbs 4 oz.. and 19 1/2 inches long
33- Did your Husband cry? Um. No.
34- What did you name the baby(s)? Jeffery James Johnson
35- Does his name have any significant meaning?Jeffery is daddys name.. James is granpas middle name.
36- Did you have any visitors? my mom and dad and sister
37- Did the baby(s) have any complications? Nope just a massive bump on his head from the doc pulling him out a little funny! It was gone by the next morning :)
38- How old is your baby today? He just turned 2 last Friday
39- When is the next one(s) coming? Hopefully sooner than later....
40-If you could, would you do it all over again?Hells yes! He is my MAN I love him more than the whole stinkin universe... and then some :)
NOW I TAG Andrea and Rickell ( Just pick a kid to talk about Rickell LOL)

3 comments:

Jillian said...

Hey, how is it that every single baby I see including mine no matter where they are born has that same beanie? Love ya
Jillian

Nick/Syd said...

I wish I would have been given the opportunity to tell all about my cat(s). But I wan't.

Nick/Syd said...

I mean "but I wasn't" :(