Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Our life in a nutshell...

WE ARE BUSY!!!!!! I am seriously the worst blogger ever! I don't know how I let 2 months get away from me! I have so many pictures I need to update, but I figure I'll just bag it and start from here... But, since I have no pictures for this post, I will update you in words how that last two months have gone.

- Between work, home, being mommy, being wifey and supporting a husband who works full time, goes to school part time and is Assistant Scout leader.. I have lost my marbles!

- Does that mean I have to have a clean house too???

- I have no idea how I get so busy that I have found no time to blog.. SHAME!

- I got my 6 month raise at work.. wahoo!

- JJ is getting bigger and bigger before my eyes.. I am amazed by him every day

- Jeff started his CNA class this week. He says it seems quite overwhelming, but he will do just fine. In fact, he passed four tests todayWahoo!!!

-JJ is starting to suffer major seperation anxiety. At this point I thought it would get easier, but it seems to be going the opposite.

- My bday in January was good, I got the whole day off to spend with JJ and we went out and had a nice dinner

- Valentines Day this year marked the BEST one ever.. I got Jeff and Ipod, and he got me an Ihome for my Ipod touch.. They have both been the best presents ever!

- March 1st was our 6th wedding anniversary.. I am stunned and proud!

- Did I mention that my little baby is getting huge! I just can't get over how smart he is and how much he teaches me every day. Mostly patience.

- I learned this past month about the precious nature of life while watching a dear friend lose his mother. I hate funerals. And I hate people I love in pain.

- I am jealous and proud that Jeff is so dedicated to his schooling and the gym!

- I am learning to love my calling in the nursery. Learning, I said.

- I love my ward family

- I appreciate the way Jeff and I have made it through this economic crisis unscathed, although I can't say I hold much faith it will stay that way!

- I LOVE my support system!

- We got a new car!

- I finally organized my pantry.

- Jeff is getting Lasik this Friday, yippee for a quick trip to Salt Lake! (And a BAD wife who will shop while her man recovers in the hotel room!)

- I need to go to bed. The alarm will sound in 6 hrs and I have yet to dry my hair

Happy blogging! And I will not let 2 months go by again without blogging.. Don't lie, I know you are wiping the sweat off your brow in relief!

2 comments:

Dj,Megs & 5 Beautiful kids said...

Glad to see that you are back! Sounds like you guys have been way busy, and have many more things to do.

Steph said...

Holy busy months Batman! I'm glad all is well with you and your family!