Thursday, June 18, 2009

A Shout Out......

To the cute, sassy, dancin', drama-clubbin', funny, creative, silly, kind, smart, sweet, and awesomest niece in the world........
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I cannot believe how time flies! It seems like yesterday I graduated high school, and 12 days later you were born!! It has been 9 years already?!?!?

You are such a good girl Zoe! I love to hear from your Mom how sweet and good you are! You are SUCH a good big sister, and I love to see pictures and hear stories about how sweet and caring you are! We are all so happy to call you ours :) I hope you always remember how much you are loved by all of us who can't be there to see you everyday, and especially on your special day. I want you to know that you are such a special part of our family!!!!!

To all of us from Utah.................. ( but especially me :)...........

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!
XOXOXOXXOXOXOXO

I Love You.. Love Aunt Lenzi

1 comments:

Brad and Leslie said...

Thank you so much for all the sweet comments you left me Lenzi!
I got a new post on my blog if you want to see it. Love, Zoë