Friday, June 13, 2008

Baseball Pics...

I decided that it would be really cute to do some pictures of JJ and Jeff for Father's Day, andsince Jeff's favorite thing is baseball... what better idea than baseball pictures! So, we went to the high school baseball field and here's what we got.........

This is going to be the one that I get blown up to 11x20 and in black and white for Jeff's office at work! I absolutely LOVE this picture!





So, I really don't love this picture of me, but it was the only one with all three of us actually looking at the camera! And by the way, yes I DO posses a right index finger, I have no idea what I was doing..............









8 comments:

Mandy said...

cute shots. i love the second one!

rickellespinoza said...

super cuties!I love the one of them holding hands. and you're hair is way cute. it reminds me that i REALLY need to come and have you do my hair!!

Brad and Leslie said...

Those turned out so cute! Don't worry about your finger, just look at the bright side - at least you're not flipping the camera the bird. :) Take care of Mom on Wednesday - give me a call when you get the all clear! Luv you guys.

Steph said...

Lenzi, you look just as I remember you. You know how when you are so close to someone and they move away they stay the same age in your mind. That is still going on! I'm so glad you are happy and doing so well. Love ya !

Anonymous said...

I love those!! And you look beautiful!! I think it is so sweet the holding hands from behind pics... i cant tell you how many I have of my husband and the boys!!

The Bishop Family said...

Lenzi you look flipin hot!! They are such cute pics.

Andrea, Joey, & Jackson Mott said...

eeeewwww!!! look how cute these pics are, i love them i love the one that you want to blow up, i am going to have to do that too for joey when jackson can walk. love ya

Cherine said...

Cute fam! You look great!!!