Monday, June 16, 2008

Belated Father's Day!

It's a day late, but you know what they say..better late than never! I just wanted to wish my wonderful husband a happy fathers day! As well as my own dad :) I love my husband SOO much I couldn't have chosen a better father or husband.. he is such a good daddy I love to see him with little JJ and to see how proud he is that his son carries his name is the cutest thing! I see so much of him in my little Jeff and it makes me so happy. Babe, you have given us such a great life, and you continue to do so! I am so proud of you for all that you do for us! You are the best, and I hope you always remember how much you mean to us! And to my dad.. I love you so much and it makes my heart happy to see how much you love my son, and how much he loves you! You are the best dad EVER! Love you both!!





Grandpa and his 'buckaroo'...these two love each other SOO much! I love to see my baby with his 'gampa'!

6 comments:

Steph said...

Aaughhh! Your dad looks the same as he did 20 years ago when I would see him everyday! How is the fam?

Brad and Leslie said...

Cute cute cute! K - I had to make fun of your comment on Stephanies blog. I think I read it 4 times before I understood what you were trying to say! Tell Jeff Happy Late Father's Day!

Kara said...

It was so good to hear from you. You have such a cute little boy. Isn't it so fun to find old friends? Let's keep in touch!

Keli said...

Dude.. Lenzi... I love the way your blog looks now. I love the pictures of JJ and Jeff... You guys look so happy... I'm so happy for you... Love ya

rickellespinoza said...

awww cute! By the way, we tried to come see you and the new house on fathers day, but jeff didnt answer his phone until we were back in town. sheesh

Andrea, Joey, & Jackson Mott said...

happy daddys day. cute pics, sorry i am a slacker at posting lately i know but i am back promise. love ya