Thursday, June 26, 2008

Tattoos

Today was a funny morning in our home! Let me start with last night first, so that todays story makes sense! For some of you that don't know, my hubby has tattoos on both of his arms and also on his chest, and last night he got out of the shower, and for the first time, JJ showed and intrest in his tattoos. I don't really think he has ever even noticed them! So, last night, daddy had to give JJ a lesson on what they were called :) So, JJ learned a new word.."tattoo" and he says it SO cute! So, moving onto our funny morning.......

JJ was reading and playing in his bedroom, while I took a potty break. As I came out of the bathroom, I heard a scary sound that all you moms will recognize...It was the eery sound of silence! Usually the first predictor that something may be going terribly wrong! So, I shout out "JJ!" for about 2 minutes and couldnt find him, which for a mom, seems like 2 hours! A tense and whopping 2 minutes later, I found JJ in the corner of his room... He looked at me and said, "Dada", I said "Dadas at work"... Then I saw it... all over his arms, chest and legs...PEN! I looked at him and said "JJ! What are you doing writing all over yourself?!?!" and he said.... brace yourself............ "TATTOO!!"

Here is what I found.....




10 comments:

Emily said...

That little turkey! You guys are in trou-ble!

rickellespinoza said...

come on mom! tattoos are cool! bentley and chloe love jesus' tattoos. Bentley loves to put on temporary tattoos and chloe tries to dig them out of jesus' skin! hahaha

VivaLasFloyds said...

That is so funny!

Andrea, Joey, & Jackson Mott said...

oh my gosh, that is too funny and cute!! i love it! our boys love their daddies and want to be just like them.

The Bishop Family said...

too cute...boys will be boys!!

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! And I can relate with that because my husband has tattoos also... 5 to be exact... and Trace dis the same thing. Just be glad pen comes off! Also the fake rub off tattoos are way cool too!!!

Kara said...

That is so funny! He looks like a big ham with that big ol smile! He is darling!

Benson Family said...

Too cute! At least it was ink, permanent marker is a little harder to remove. : )

Steph said...

Just wait until he notices you putting makeup on with those cool "pens". Can't wait to see that blog :)

Brad and Leslie said...

The Home Depot outfit came with his birthday present last year - a real Home Dept tool chest (with REAL tools - I don't recommend it for JJ). If he is already giving himslelf tatoos, what's he gonna do with a real hammer and screwdriver? T-Bone just likes to nail 2x4's together - he's a carpenter in training. Grandpa Campbell would be proud!