Sunday, April 27, 2008

ChEeZzY FaCe!!!!!

So, a couple of days ago, me being me, got a little bored and decided to do something funny.. It had been a long morning of gym workouts and laundry, so by the time lunch came, I needed a well deserved ( I think!) break! As I was feeding JJ his lunch, I started making funny faces at him to make him laugh... as I was making these faces, I wondered to myself " I wonder if I could teach him to make a specific face on demand", so........ I made a squishy face and a cheesy smile, shrugged my shoulders, and told him to "Make a cheesy face!!"... He just laughed for the first couple times I made the face and told him to make it, probably thinking I was an idiot.. but after 3 or 4 times, he started to make the face when I said "Make a cheesy face!" So, I then decided this face has got to be caught on camera! So here are the three pictures... The first two were making the attempt to capture it..but finally, with picture number three, you can see the full on, on demand "CHEEZY FACE!"........... Now, every time you tell him to make a cheesy face, he puts all of his energy ( as you will see in picture number three) into in, and makes the funniest, cutest face ever!

Attempt number one.......



Almost!!!.............................


And there it is.. The full on, squishy face, cheesy smile, shrugged shoulder, Cheezy Face!





3 comments:

Brad and Leslie said...

Too cute!! His teeth make him look way too old. I am about to update my blog. Check it out in a few. (I have to wait for Brad to approve it after he gets off the phone with the bishop - 'bishopric business'!) Les

Cherine said...

Hey Lenzi how are you??? I found your blog on Melissa's. Mine is on private so shoot me an email. crmontie@hotmail.com


P.S Cute fam!!!

Andrea, Joey, & Jackson Mott said...

oh my heck I just want to gobble him up. I can't wait to meet him! I love him already!