Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Tagged AGAIN..by Carla this time!!

Well, Carla thanks for taggin me, I think these tags are kinda fun.. you can learn alot about family and friends that you never knew!

· A attached or Single: attached
· B best friend: My cutest husband ever.. JEFF!
· C cake or cookies: Cookies, chocolate chip to be exact
· D day of choice: Sunday. Church, mac n cheese, and nap time!
· E essential item: chapstick and mascara
· F favorite color: It's different everyday.. always between pink, brown and teal
· G gummy bears or worms: Neither, I don't like when things get stuck in my teeth
· H hometown:Las Vegas
· I indulgences: Cheesecake
· J January or July: January.. hello its my birthday month!
· K kids: 2.. Jeffery ( JJ) 17 months and step-daughter Kyli is 10
· L life is incomplete without: my family..and chapstick
· M money spent too often on: clothes for the kids, clothes for ourselves and COSTCO!
· N number of siblings: 2 sisters, 3 brothers
· O oranges or apples: oranges
· P phobias or fears: cockroaches
· Q quotes: Keep your words sweet.. cause you never know when you will have to eat them...
· R reason to smile every morning: My little JJ saying "mama" into the monitor
· S season: fall.. Amen Carla!
· T tag three friends: I pick... Kim, Mandy and (sorry again Andrea!), Andrea!
· U unknown fact about me: I cannot sleep in silence. I have to have my nature machine blarin'!
· V very favorite store: Target..but American Eagle.com comes in a CLOSE second!
· W worst habit: Everything annoys me.. haha
· X eXciting news: We get to move into our new house in less than a week!
· Y your favorite food: Italian
· Z zodiac: Aquarius

3 comments:

Mandy said...

i love reading these things but it alwasy takes me forever to finish one when i am the one being tagged. :)

VivaLasFloyds said...

Good Job!

Benson Family said...

Cool stuff. It's always fun to hear about other people's quirks.