Friday, April 18, 2008

First Trip to Mcdonalds Playland....


So today, little Jeff made his first trip to McDonalds playland! I know, hes 16 months old and you're thinking.. "Poor kid, he's never been inside a McDonalds??"... Well, let me say this was sure not his first time eating MickeyD's, it was just his first official time inside of it! So, he did super good eating his nuggets and fries and his very own juice box!! He was not a fan of the playland though, which surpirses me because he usually loves new things and exploring, but he was not havin the slide into the balls! Plus, I think the older kids kind of scared him ( we all know how loud that place is with all those big kids!) So, instead he and I just chilled at the table and he took in all the sights of the painted wall of Ronald McDonald and friends..and also made every sound of every animal that happened to be painted next to Ronald McDonald and friends!! So I took a couple snapshots of what a big boy my little baby has become! My how time flies......

9 comments:

Mandy said...

my kids love to play at the play land and i hate it. i keep thinking of all the other dirty kids in there...i still let them but then i hose them down with sanitzer afterwards haha!

Keli said...

Lenzi I love it!!! You have done a lot since I looked last week. Your pictures with your baby are so hot. How fun for your guys.

rickellespinoza said...

ahhh take advantage of the fact that he was content to sit. Chloe is so crazy she wants to climb to the top, but can't figure out how to get back down. hahaha. I almost had to drag my fat butt up there to get her.

Benson Family said...

Lenzi, I'm so glad you have a blog so that I can see what my family is up to. You have an adorable son! Take care, Shannon

Brad and Leslie said...

What a cutie pie! Enjoy the fact he likes to sit at the table - he'll be climbing on the play place before you know it!

Les

Brad and Leslie said...

Have you decided which candles you want? I need to turnb in my order tomorrow. TTYL

Les

Brad and Leslie said...

What is Lisa's blog address?

Andrea, Joey, & Jackson Mott said...

okay he is so dang cute! i love him already. I can't wait till Jackson is old enough to take to mickey D's. how fun!

Brad and Leslie said...

Carla tagged you - check her blog