Wednesday, April 16, 2008

TAGGED

Tagged
Thanks Leslie...for tagging me! So, enjoy finding out what a FUN and intersting person I am.. haha. That was a joke!



1. Jobs I've had:Wow. This list is gonna be long. Daycare teacher. Foot Locker ( I was the hot chick in the ref outfit! haha). Waitress. Loan Office Manager. Cosmetologist. And, in aggreance with Leslie... the best one.. Im a mama!


2. All the places I have lived: Las Vegas, Utah, then Las Vegas, then Utah.

3. 4 favorite movies: Tombstone ( we have great taste Les!), Juno, Sweet Home Alabama and 40 year old virgin ( yes, its rated "R".. but I have to say sorry.. it's the funniest movie EVER!

4. 4 favorite foods: Pork Salad from Durangos ( all St. Georgians will know what Im talkin about!), my mamas potatoe salad, fried macaroni balls from Cheescake Factory, and anything from Olive Garden :)

5. 4 weird things about me: I hate the feel of cotton so I have to lick my Q-tips before I clean my ears (OK seriously Les, it has to be hereditary... cause I do the same thing!!), I hate to go pee.. so I hold it until it is no longer physically possible to keep it in! I shave my arms.. and I have to sleep with a nature machine on at night because I can't stand silence ( my poor husband!)

6. 4 favorite shows: Desperate Housewives, American Idol, anything on HGTV or TLC, and The Hills..

7. Places I'd love to go: Europe, New York City, Bahamas, and an Alaskan Cruise

Now I'd LOVE to tag you... Andrea! All you gotta do is copy and paste this list into a new blog.. and tell us all about you!

5 comments:

Andrea, Joey, & Jackson Mott said...

oh my goodness your little boy is so cute, what a stud. Jackson and him could be best buddies. Thanks for tagging me, I have been tagged before and never did it so it was about time. Love that you have a blog now, we can finally keep in touch. I will call you soon.

Kim said...

Hey Leslie told me your were starting a blog! Love your pic's!

Brooke said...

What the heck! It's so good to hear from you!! I'll tell Em you said what's up. Cute blog...it'll be fun to see what you're up to. love ya girl.

rickellespinoza said...

lenzi! I am so glad you have a blog!! by the way, once you get into the new house I am coming over! I dont care what you say... I am coming over. and i am in desperate need of a cut! I think I will hold off on a color till after I have the baby (we dont need any deformed babies!) but I am dying for a trim! MUAH give jeffie a kiss for me! Baby jeff.... not big jeff! hahaha love ya!

Anonymous said...

Linzi! It's Melissa Duke...I found you on brookes blog! How the heck are you! You have such a cute family! I have a private blog... so I need your email address to invite you! Email me with it at meverett@allstate.com. I am so glad I found you!